RSVP Magazine

A mother has shared a warning about fidget spinners

A mother has shared a warning about fidget spinners after her daughter had a scary accident.

The 10-year-old girl is lucky to be alive after the incident.

A piece of the popular toy got lodged in her throat and she was rushed to hospital for surgery.

Kelly Rose Joniec, from Texas, opened up on Facbeook “On the way home from a fun swim meet, I heard Britton make an odd retching noise in the back seat as I was driving.

“Looking back in the mirror, I saw her face turning red and drool pouring from her mouth.”

According to The Sun, an x-ray showed a piece of metal was in her oesophagus and doctors were forced to remove it to save her life.

She has shared her experience as a warning to other parents out there.

“Fortunately, we had a positive outcome, but it was pretty scary there for a while.”

“Not all spinners come with age-appropriate warnings. The bushings pop out easily, so…. keep in mind that these present a potential choking hazard,” she added on the social media site.

We really need to be careful!

Read more: Emmerdale’s Rebecca White is leaving the Dales in a dramatic exit! Fans are in for a big shock

Have you added us on Snapchat yet? Simply screenshot the icon and open it in the Snapchat app on your phone.

0 Comment

Leave a comment