Boots selling cult cleansing brush for half price
In order to achieve great skin, proper cleansing is a must, the Clarisonic shot to the beauty halls of fame when it was released for it’s deep cleansing abilities but starting at €150 it’s a bit too pricey for many.
However, Boots are now selling the perfect alternative in the form of the Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush.
And better yet, this week it’s on offer for half price, meaning you can nab it this week for €44.50 instead of €89.00.
It’s a battery-operated cleansing brush which gently exfoliates and deeply cleanses – getting the most out of your cleanser – in under a minute.
For Best Results:
- Use once daily for 30 seconds. Build up to 1 minute, twice daily.
- Apply cleanser to moistened skin or brush head.
- Massage in circular motion for 15 seconds on cheeks using white bristles.
- Massage in up-and-down motion for 15 seconds on T-Zone using green bristles.
- Rinse and pat dry. Exfoliate and moisturise. Rinse brush head after each use.
We’ll race you to the tills!