How To Get Rid Of That Double Chin
Looking for a fast way to get rid of that double chin ladies? Fear not, because we’ve got the answer!
There’s no denying it. The extra layer of fatty tissue under our chins is most often caused by being overweight.
Sagging skin under the chin can also occur as we age and our skin loses elasticity. For a few, it can be genetic.
Sugar Free Gum
To get rid of a double chin, it is essential to keep your facial muscles toned and give the muscles in your jaw line a workout. One of the best ways to do that is to chew sugarless gum. Sugar free chewing gum can even help you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
When cocoa butter is used regularly, it will improve the elasticity of your skin and help get rid of your double chin.
- Slightly warm a few tablespoons of cocoa butter in the microwave.
- Gently massage the warm oil into your neck and double chin for several minutes.
- Do this twice a day, before taking a bath in the morning and every night before going to bed.
Wheat Germ Oil
Regular neck massage with wheat germ oil is another effective way to get rid of a double chin. Wheat germ oil has the goodness of vitamin E oil that will nourish and help tighten the skin.
- Before going to bed, rub some wheat germ oil gently around the chin area.
- Gently massage upwards from the bottom of the neck to the chin for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Leave the oil on your skin overnight.
- Repeat regularly to soon notice improvement in the appearance of your double chin.
You can also make a natural mask with glycerin to get rid of a double chin.
- Make a mask by mixing one tablespoon of glycerin, one-half tablespoon of Epsom salt and a few drops of peppermint oil.
- Use a cotton pad to apply it on the neck and chin area.
- Leave it on for several minutes so that it absorbs into the skin.
- Wash the area thoroughly with cool water.
- Do this three to five times a week to get positive results.