Make A Pizza In A Mug In Under Two Minutes
Just when you thought pizza couldn’t possibly be improved upon, a brilliant food hack comes along that somehow manages to make it even more amazing.
Food genius Gemma Stafford recently shared her recipe for making pizza in a mug, and the internet cannot stop talking about it. The best part is that mug pizzas are just as easy to make as mug cakes—Gemma’s recipe requires ingredients you probably already have in the kitchen, and the whole thing takes less time than it would to call Domino’s.
- In a microwaveable mug, combine 4 tablespoons of flour, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder, and a pinch of baking soda.
- Whisk in 3 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of oil, and mix thoroughly.
- Add a dollop of your favorite marinara sauce.
- Top with some shredded cheese, pepperoni, dried herbs and any other topping you want.
- Microwave for 70-80 seconds—and eat up!
According to Stafford, a pizza mug is just as good as a freshly delivered pizza from your favorite Italian joint. ”
”It tastes just like pizza. It’s soft, it’s gooey, it’s insane. You have to try it,” she says.
You don’t need to tell us twice!