RSVP Magazine

Teenager left scarred for life after eyebrow tinting

Via Pinterest

In a fresh warning to girls everywhere, a story has gone viral after a girl’s common eyebrow treatment

Nineteen year old Polly Smith, went to a salon to have her brows threaded, waxed, and tinted.

However just hours later, she suffered an allergic reaction so severe, her eyes had swollen shut.

Her brows then became infected, turning yellow and scabbing over.

Via Pinterest

Her experience, highlights the need to always have a proper patch test done before trying any new dye.

Polly was told she may be scarred for life even after being prescribed a mix of antibiotics, steroids, and antihistamines.

Speaking to the Daily Mail about her dancing career, she explained, she had followed all the rules and had done a patch test at the salon two days prior to her appointment and was told she was fully suitable, she added:

“Being a performer, if my face is disfigured, it is going to impact me at auditions, I had the treatment to get nice pretty eyebrows and now they are patchier than ever. I feel so disappointed,”

Via Cosmopolitan 

 

Read More: Piers Morgan cuts his son out of his will over his row with JK Rowling

Have you added us on Snapchat yet? Simply screenshot the icon and open it in the Snapchat app on your phone.

0 Comment

Leave a comment