FRIDAY: Three Unreal Ways To Make Your Hair Shinier At Home
Every woman wants shiny hair, but sometimes, getting that can be really, really expensive.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of three easy ways to make your hair silky smooth, and all from natural and home products.
You’ll thank us for this, believe us!
Eggs are perhaps one of the best ingredients to provide nourishment and shine to your hair in minutes. Being a good source of protein, fatty acids and lecithin, eggs help repair damaged and dull hair by adding moisture and shine. Eggs also help make your hair strands strong and thick.
- Mix one egg white and one tablespoon each of olive oil and honey until you get a smooth paste. Apply this paste on damp hair and scalp. Cover your head with a shower cap for about 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo and cool water.
- Beat two eggs until you get a foamy texture. Mix in two tablespoons of almond oil and one-half cup of yogurt. Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp. Cover with a shower cap for 30 minutes and then shampoo your hair with cool water.
Beer works as an excellent hair tonic. The proteins (hops and malt) in beer help repair damaged hair cuticles and provide nourishment to hair follicles. This in turn adds luster and shine to your hair.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and then apply flat beer from the root to the ends.
- Massage the beer thoroughly into your scalp using circular motions.
- Allow it to sit for about five minutes and then rinse it off.
- Follow this remedy once every two weeks.
To get shiny hair, it is important to provide nourishment by applying oil to your hair regularly. Coconut oil (organic and unrefined) is one of the best options. It helps restore moisture to dry and damaged hair, in turn making it shiny and healthy.
- Apply warm coconut oil on your hair, from the root to the ends. Massage for a few minutes and then wrap your hair in a shower cap or towel for at least 30 minutes. Rinse your hair with water, then shampoo and condition like normal.
- Another option is to add a few curry leaves to two tablespoons of coconut oil. Heat it until warm. When cool, massage the oil gently onto the scalp and hair. Cover with a warm towel for 30 minutes and then wash with a mild shampoo.
Let us know how you get on with these at home remedies!
Follow Us On Snapchat