RSVP Magazine

Girl Nearly Blinded After Horrific Reaction To Eyebrow Tint

This is so frightening!

A young girl was almost blinded after tinting her eyebrows with an at home dye kit.

(Pic Via Facebook )

According to The Mirror, the young lady from Britain was left with severe chemical burns and massive swelling around her eyes after she attempted to dye her own brows at home.

The student felt her eyebrows begin to itch really baldy in just minutes after using the kit.

Writing on Facebook and speaking later to The Metro, she explained her awful ordeal and admitted that her face quickly began to swell and her eyes began to weep and the skin around her brows was red and blistered and her eyelashes started to fall out.

She wrote: ‘‘I woke up almost blind because of the reaction, my eyes had blown up like huge balloons, I was crying and screaming”.

”It was like having beach sand thrown in your eyeballs and not being able to get it out, then a stinging like razor blades on my eyebrows. My eyes were pretty much swollen shut, I could only see a tiny amount and my eyes were weeping with a lot of pus”.

The young lady was then hospitalised, where medics discovered she had suffered an allergic reaction to one of the chemicals in the tint – Paraphenylenediamine (PPD), according to reports.

Doctors explained that she’d suffered a rare but severe reaction. She has been left with chemical burns, but doctors say she is extremely lucky not to have been permanently blinded.

So awful!

Follow Us On Snapchat 

 

1 Comment

Michelle

Teach others to do allergy test. Poor girl but with products like that skin allergy test is so important

Leave a comment