Little Baby Starved To Death After Parents Fed Him A Gluten Free Diet
This is so sad….
According to The Irish Independent, a seven-month-old baby has died after his parents fed him a gluten-free diet.
His parents, who were health fanatics, insisted on feeding their baby boy Lucas an alternative diet which included quinoa milk, according to reports.
This meant that Little Lucas weighed less than half the expected weight for a boy his age, weighing only 9.47lbs — just over the average weight for a newborn baby.
According to reports, despite the baby gasping for air in the days leading to his death, the court heard that his parents never thought to seek medical attention.
Later, an autopsy showed he was dehydrated and his stomach was completely empty.
Public prosecutors in Belgium blamed the parents for their son’s death, saying:
“The parents determined their own diagnosis that their child was gluten intolerant and had a lactose allergy.
“Not a single doctor had a dossier about Lucas and child protection services did not know about them.”
Defending themselves, Lucas’s father, confessed: “We never went with Lucas to a doctor because we never noticed anything unusual.”
And his Mother pleaded: “Sometimes he gained a little weight, sometimes he lost a little. We never wished for the death of our son.”
So, so sad.
Read More: Bressie Is The SPITTING IMAGE Of His Father When He Was Young
Follow Us On Snapchat