POLL: Miss RSVP Photogenic 2015 in association with Miss Ireland
The 68th Annual Miss Ireland in association with Crown Brush will take place on August, 28 2015 in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Northwood. The lucky hopefuls will aim to follow in the footsteps of last year’s winner, Jessica Hayes, with one getting the unique opportunity to represent their country on a global stage.
The Miss Ireland pageant celebrates beauty and intellect and this special evening will change one of these girls lives forever. The winner will become one of the country’s most recognisable faces and will represent Ireland at the Miss World competition this autumn.
The prize include a fabulous hamper from Clarins worth €500 and a rose-gold pendant from the Guinness by Newbridge Silverware collection that launched this year and 2 Night B&B in Castle Dargan Resort, Ballygawley, Co. Sligo, evening Meal on 1 night plus a treatment in Icon Spa.
RSVP want you to have your say, and choose who will become Miss RSVP Photogenic, so get voting, get sharing, get your campaign going.
The winner will be announced on the evening of the 28th and will have no impact on who is crowned Miss Ireland on the night.
1. Miss Antrim – Sacha Livingstone
2. Miss Buck Whaleys – Michaela O’Neill
3. Miss Carlow – Rosalyn Odujebe
4. Miss Cavan – Amanda Brady
5. Miss Clare – Elaine Galvin
6. Miss Cork – Gillian Forde
7. Miss Derry – Demi O’Hara
8. Miss Dublin West – Colleen O Reilly
9. Miss Dongeal – Natasha McFadden
10. Miss Down – Nicole Killen
11. Miss Galway – Tirna Slevin
12. Miss Irish Motorbike Show – Andrea Rooney
13. Miss Kerry – Máiréad Breathnach
14. Miss Kilkenny – Sasha Connolly
15. Miss Limerick – Nollaig Malone
16. Miss Louth – Melissa Shanley
17. Miss Mayo – Tara O Malley
18. Miss Meath – Naomi Graham
19. Miss Offaly – Chanelle O’Dwyer
20. Miss RSVP Magazine – Amy Talbot
21. Miss Sunday World – Aoife Hickey
22. Miss Tipperary – Lauren Browne
23. Miss Wicklow – Leah Coffey
24. Miss Wrights Cafe Bar – Eve Ryan
25. Miss Dublin South – Aislin Maxwell
26. Miss Kerry South – Lisa O Sullivan
27. Miss Limerick North – Roisin Cahill
28. Miss Tipperary South – Megan Kelly
29. Miss Wexford – Caitriona Cadogan
30. Miss Cork South – Aoife O Sullivan
31. Miss Tipperary North – Cora Loughnane
32. Miss Sizers – Yasmin Ham
THE POLL IS NOW CLOSED.
WINNER: Miss Donegal – Natasha McFadden