RSVP Magazine

Woman Gets Sex Toy Stuck Up Her Bum “When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating”

This is a lovely story to tell the grandkids!

sex

Student teacher Emma Philips has admitted to getting a seven inch sex toy stuck up her bum after getting seriously passionate with her partner Lee.

The student teacher said the toy just disappeared and only realized where it had gone when she pressed her stomach and could feel it vibrating.

Speaking to the Sun, Emma said

“We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out.

“When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip.”

The pair tried to remove the toy manually but to no avail and Emma had to seek medical help

“For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options.

“He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won’t be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up – it was a goner.

“He tried BBQ prongs too but after a certain point – after an hour of trying – we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked.”

Emma called an ambulance as they both has been drinking and at this point didn’t feel much pain. But things got more serious when doctors felt it would be too painful to extract the still buzzing vibrator while Emma was awake.

Emma said: “I think at that point it started getting quite serious.

“The doctors were really good – they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief.

“At first we were jokey about it but then realised it wasn’t much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn’t get it.”

There was also talk of going through the bowel and taking some out which could mean at least six months with a colostomy bag!

Emma underwent successful surgery and was discharged at 6.30pm that evening.

swan-wand-rechargeable-vibrator-review-photos

 

“We weren’t going to do anything about it because of the embarrassment – there’s a big taboo about it – but we knew we needed help.

“I want to say a massive thank you to the ambulance crew and Wrexham Hospital staff who were really good, really reassuring and non-judgemental.

“There is a big taboo about this, but it really isn’t a big deal.

“You hear about people becoming really ill or even dying because they’re too embarrassed to get help – I would hate that to happen to someone.”

Story via The Sun.co.uk 

Follow us on Snapchat

snapchat-600x545

0 Comment

Leave a comment